Alan See is a senior executive with the rare ability to speak Social Media Marketing and Sales 101 in the same sentence. He is recognized as one of the "50 Most Influential Chief Marketing Officer's on Social Media" by Forbes, as well as "Marketer of the Year" for both Content Marketing and Social Media by the American Marketing Association. This means his grown children still wonder "what does dad really do all day at work?" He has also served as an associate faculty member at the University of Phoenix where he loved to but hated to grade papers! Alan is an active blogger and frequent presenter on topics that help organizations develop marketing strategies and sales initiatives to power profitable growth. He has performed for and interacts with some of the world’s most respected brands including; IBM, Cap Gemini, Teradata, SAS Institute, NCR Corporation AT&T. But wait, there's more! He also has experience with startups and SMB's with names not found on the international stage including; DocuStar, the Dayton Sharks, MindLeaders and Seapine Software. Alan holds BBA and MBA degrees from Abilene Christian University.
Thank you for viewing my profile. Your search suggests you need marketing leadership. I can help you if the following points are important to your success:
- You need a bridge between sales and marketing. I've covered a territory and carried a quota, both as an and sales manager. I know firsthand what it’s like to be responsible for a sales funnel. I understand B2B sales processes across both direct and partner channels, and I can directly connect the dots between lead generation and marketing based on my experience as a sales director and a CMO.
- You need a C-level executive who can lead your social media strategy by example. Forbes recognizes me as one of the 50 Most Influential CMOs on Social Media. Just Google my name and look at the organic results. I know how to create and distribute digital content that creates awareness and engages a targeted audience. I also know how to teach and mentor a team. That means your company is developing future leaders.
- You need a published thought-leader and polished presenter with documented P&L accountability and success formulating competitive and differentiated marketing strategies and sales initiatives that advance a company’s brand, while profitably growing revenue. Yes, I know how to get results, and how to report and present them.
- You need an executive who has Fortune 50 experience as well as start-up and SMB both size and speed matter.
- You need a CMO who knows how to work with and understands technology. I have experience across; Customer Relationship Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Marketing Resource Management, Social Employee Advocacy, Application Lifecycle Management, eLearning and Talent Management.
- You need a CMO who has been on both sides of the desk. Agency as well as multi-industry experience.
- You need a CMO who has experience across a wide range of areas including; Product Marketing and Corporate Communications, Advertising, Public and Analyst Relations, Market Research, Creative Services, Strategic Partnerships Business Development.
- You need a CMO who has experience across a wide range of industries including; Financial, Real Estate, Oil & Gas, Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Professional Services, Management Consulting, Analyst, Education, and Advertising.
In short, I've been to the rodeo, and I’m up-to-speed. You get experience plus a lifelong learner who stays ahead-of-the-curve.
Executive Marketing Leadership
Do You Need Immediate Social Capital, Credibility and Market Exposure?